- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
previous: Section 208
. Option to Accelerate at Will.
next: Section 101
. Short Title.
Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 101. Short Title.
- Section 102. Scope; Certain Security and Other Transactions Excluded.
- Section 103. Definitions and Index of Definitions.
- Section 104. Definitions: "Merchant"; "Between Merchants"; "Financing Agency.".
- Section 105. Definitions: Transferability; "Goods"; "Future" Goods; "Lot"; "Commercial Unit.".
- Section 106. Definitions: "Contract"; "Agreement"; "Contract For Sale"; "sale"; "Present Sale"; "Conforming" to Contract; "Termination"; "Cancellation.".
- Section 107. Goods to Be Severed From Realty; Recording.
- Section 201. Formal Requirements; Statute of Frauds.
- Section 202. Final Written Expression; Parol or Extrinsic Evidence.
- Section 203. Seals Inoperative.
- Section 204. Formation in General.
- Section 205. Firm Offers.
- Section 206. Offer and Acceptance in Formation of Contract.
- Section 207. Additional Terms in Acceptance or Confirmation.
- Section 208. Course of Performance or Practical Construction.
- Section 209. Modification, Rescission, and Waiver.
- Section 210. Delegation of Performance; Assignment of Rights.
- Section 301. General Obligations of Parties.
- Section 302. Unconscionable Contract or Clause.
- Section 303. Allocation or Division of Risks.
- Section 304. Price Payable in Money, Goods, Realty, or Otherwise.
- Section 305. Open Price Term.
- Section 306. Output, Requirements, and Exclusive Dealings.
- Section 307. Delivery in Single Lot or Several Lots.
- Section 308. Absence of Specified Place For Delivery.
- Section 309. Absence of Specific Time Provisions; Notice of Termination.
- Section 310. Open Time For Payment or Running of Credit; Authority to Ship Under Reservation.
- Section 311. Options and Cooperation Respecting Performance.
- Section 312. Warranty of Title and Against Infringement; Buyer's Obligation Against Infringement.
- Section 313. Express Warranties By Affirmation, Promise, Description, Sample.
- Section 314. Implied Warranty: Merchantability; Usage of Trade.
- Section 315. Implied Warranty: Fitness For Particular Purpose.
- Section 316. Exclusion or Modification of Warranties.
- Section 317. Cumulation and Conflict of Warranties Express or Implied.
- Section 318. Third-Party Beneficiaries of Warranties Express or Implied.
- Section 319. F.O.B. and F.a.S. Terms.
- Section 320. C.I.F. and C. & F. Terms.
- Section 321. C.I.F. or C. & F.: "Net Landed Weights"; "Payment On Arrival"; Warranty of Conditions On Arrival.
- Section 322. Delivery "Ex-Ship.".
- Section 323. Form of Bill of Lading Required in Overseas Shipment; "Overseas.".
- Section 324. "No Arrival, No Sale" Term.
- Section 325. "Letter of Credit" Term; "Confirmed Credit.".
- Section 326. Sale On Approval and Sale or Return; Rights of Creditors.
- Section 327. Special Incidents of Sale On Approval and Sale or Return.
- Section 328. Sale By Auction.
- Section 350. Sale By Door-to-Door Solicitation.
- Section 401. Passing of Title; Reservation For Security; Limited Application of This Section.
- Section 402. Rights of Seller's Creditors Against Sold Goods.
- Section 403. Power to Transfer; Good Faith Purchase of Goods; "Entrusting.".
- Section 501. Insurable Interest in Goods; Manner of Identification of Goods.
- Section 502. Buyer's Right to Goods On Seller's Repudiation, Failure to Deliver, or Insolvency.
- Section 503. Manner of Seller's Tender of Delivery.
- Section 504. Shipment By Seller.
- Section 505. Seller's Shipment Under Reservation.
- Section 506. Rights of Financing Agency.
- Section 507. Effect of Seller's Tender; Delivery On Condition.
- Section 508. Cure By Seller of Improper Tender or Delivery; Replacement.
- Section 509. Risk of Loss in the Absence of Breach.
- Section 510. Effect of Breach On Risk of Loss.
- Section 511. Tender of Payment By Buyer; Payment By Check.
- Section 512. Payment By Buyer Before Inspection.
- Section 513. Buyer's Right to Inspection of Goods.
- Section 514. When Documents Deliverable On Acceptance; When On Payment.
- Section 515. Preserving Evidence of Goods in Dispute.
- Section 601. Buyer's Rights On Improper Delivery.
- Section 602. Manner and Effect of Rightful Rejection.
- Section 603. Merchant Buyer's Duties as to Rightfully Rejected Goods.
- Section 604. Buyer's Options as to Salvage of Rightfully Rejected Goods.
- Section 605. Waiver of Buyer's Objections By Failure to Particularize.
- Section 606. What Constitutes Acceptance of Goods.
- Section 607. Effect of Acceptance; Notice of Breach; Burden of Establishing Breach After Acceptance; Notice of Claim or Litigation to Person Answerable Over.
- Section 608. Revocation of Acceptance in Whole or in Part.
- Section 609. Right to Adequate Assurance of Performance.
- Section 610. Anticipatory Repudiation.
- Section 611. Retraction of Anticipatory Repudiation.
- Section 612. "Installment Contract"; Breach.
- Section 613. Casualty to Identified Goods.
- Section 614. Substituted Performance.
- Section 615. Excuse By Failure of Presupposed Conditions.
- Section 616. Procedure On Notice Claiming Excuse.
- Section 701. Remedies For Breach of Collateral Contracts Not Impaired.
- Section 702. Seller's Remedies On Discovery of Buyer's Insolvency.
- Section 703. Seller's Remedies in General.
- Section 704. Seller's Right to Identify Goods to the Contract Notwithstanding Breach or to Salvage Unfinished Goods.
- Section 705. Seller's Stoppage of Delivery in Transit or Otherwise.
- Section 706. Seller's Resale Including Contract For Resale.
- Section 707. Person in the Position of a Seller.
- Section 708. Seller's Damages For Nonacceptance or Repudiation.
- Section 709. Action For the Price.
- Section 710. Seller's Incidental Damages.
- Section 711. Buyer's Remedies in General; Buyer's Security Interest in Rejected Goods.
- Section 712. "Cover"; Buyer's Procurement of Substitute Goods.
- Section 713. Buyer's Damages For Nondelivery or Repudiation.
- Section 714. Buyer's Damages For Breach in Regard to Accepted Goods.
- Section 715. Buyer's Incidental and Consequential Damages.
- Section 716. Buyer's Right to Specific Performance or Replevin.
- Section 717. Deduction of Damages From the Price.
- Section 718. Liquidation or Limitation of Damages; Deposits.
- Section 719. Contractual Modification or Limitation of Remedy.
- Section 720. Effect of Cancellation or Rescission On Claims For Antecedent Breach.
- Section 721. Remedies For Fraud.
- Section 722. Who Can Sue Third Parties For Injury to Goods.
- Section 723. Proof of Market Price; Time and Place.
- Section 724. Admissibility of Market Quotations.
- Section 725. Statute of Limitations in Contracts For Sale.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.