- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 204. Formation in General.
previous: Section 203
. Seals Inoperative.
next: Section 205
. Firm Offers.
AS 45.02.204. Formation in General.
- (a) A contract for sale of goods may be made in any manner sufficient to show agreement, including conduct by both parties
that recognizes the existence of the contract.
- (b) An agreement sufficient to be a contract for sale may be found even though the moment of its making is undetermined.
- (c) Even though one or more terms are left open, a contract for sale does not fail for indefiniteness if the parties
intended to make a contract and there is a reasonably certain basis for giving an appropriate remedy.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.