Alaska Supreme Court Opinions
Copyright © 1995-4/9/2021 Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Subject index to Alaska Supreme Court Opinions.
Word Search the Alaska Supreme
Older Alaska Supreme Court Opinions .
Alaska Appellate Courts' Case Management System
Recent Alaska Supreme Court Opinions
- Frank Griswold v. Homer Advisory Planning Commission, Derek Reynolds, Catriona Reynolds, and Rick Abboud (4/9/2021) sp-7515
- [Municipal Corporations] (zoning decisions presumed valid)
- [Procedure, Appellate] (waive issues not adequately briefed)
- PLC, LLC. and MH2, LLC. v. State of Alaska, Department of Natural Resources (4/9/2021) sp-7514
- [Procedure, Civil] (injury-interest standing)
- Clark .J. (Father) v. State of Alaska, DHSS, OCS (4/2/2021) sp-7513
- [Family Law] ("active efforts" under ICWA)
- Peter Metcalfe, individually and on behalf of all others similarly situated v. State of Alaska (4/2/2021) sp-7512
- [Constitutional] (accrued benefits under PERS)
- North Slope Borough and North Slope Borough School District v. State of Alaska, Department of Education and Early Development (4/2/2021) sp-7511
- [Administrative Agencies] (deferential ”reasonable basis” standard of review)
- [Criminal] (equitable estoppel)
- [Procedure, Appellate] (denial of trial de novo; reasonable basis standard of
- [Statutory Construction] (plain statutory language; substantial compliance)
- Laura Aubert, Personal Representative of the Estate of David L. Aubert v. Debra J. Wilson, f/k/a Debra J. Aubert (3/26/2021) sp-7510
- [Family Law] (marital vs. non-marital property; transmutation;
value of assets; unequal division of marital property)
- Creekside Limited Partnership, Creekside-Alyeska, LLC, and Community Development, Inc. v. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation (3/12/2021) sp-7509
- [Procedure, Civil] (evidence to overcome summary judgment)
- Ahtna, Inc. v. State of Alaska, Department of Transportation & Public Facilities, et al. (3/12/2021) sp-7508
- [Real Estate] (RS 2477 easements over aboriginal land)
- Danyelle D. Kimp v. Fire Lake Plaza II, LLC (3/5/2021) sp-7507
- [Contracts] (rules for interpreting contract; use these for interpreting
lease. Interference with prospective business relationship.
Implied covenant of good faith, fair dealing. Promissory estoppel)
- Tera Bunton, Personal Representative of the Estate of Helen A. Lingley v. Alaska Airlines, Inc. and Dan Kane (2/19/2021) sp-7506
- [Attorneys and Judges] (disqualify attorney for “serious misconduct”)
- [Constitutional] (due process: notice + opportunity to be heard)
- Alexandra Werba v. Association of Village Council Presidents (2/19/2021) sp-7505
- [Procedure, Civil] (supplementation of pleadings is discretionary)
- Thomas E. Jordan v. Cheryl A. Jordan (2/12/2021) sp-7504
- [Family Law] (property division, VA and Soc.Sec. benefits)
- Walker E. v. State of Alaska, Department of Health & Social Services, Office of Children's Services (2/12/2021) sp-7503
- [Family Law] (ICWA termination of parental rights)
- Evvie Punches v. McCarrey Glenn Apartments LLC and Weidner Property Management LLC (2/12/2021) sp-7502
- [Procedure, Civil] (Rule 26; limiting depositions. Rule 56; when expert
required to resist summary judgment)
- Kelley Maves v. State of Alaska, Department of Public Safety (1/22/2021) sp-7501, 479 P.3d 399
- [Administrative Agencies] (Alaska Sex Offender Registration Act)
- [Criminal] (Alaska Sex Offender Registration Act)
- David Wilson v. State of Alaska (1/15/2021) sp-7500, 478 P.3d 1217
- [Business, Commercial/Labor Law] (public employee; self-incrimination)
- [Constitutional] (public employee; self-incrimination)
- State of Alaska, Office of Lieutenant Governor, Division of Elections, and Kevin Meyer, in an official capacity v. Vote Yes for Alaska's Fair Share (1/8/2021) sp-7499, 478 P.3d 679
- [Constitutional] (Lt. Gov. summary of ballot initiative)
- Austin Ahmasuk v. Division of Banking and Securities (1/8/2021) sp-7498, 478 P.3d 665
- [Administrative Agencies] (proxies under ANCSA voting rights)
Bright Solutions Inc. in
conjunction with Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. and The
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein are
pleased to present Alaska Supreme Court Opinions.
For more legal resources, visit the
The Alaska Legal Resource Center.
These Opinions were automatically converted to HTML (Hyper-Text Markup Language) format from electronic files provided by the Alaska Court System. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but neither
Bright Solutions Inc., Touch N' Go Systems, Inc.,
The Alaska Legal Resource Center, nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein
are responsible for their accuracy or for any damages arising out of any
possible inaccuracy. If any mistakes are found, please let us know -
E-Mail Us or otherwise contact
Bright Solutions Inc.
|Touch N' Go®, the DeskTop In-and-Out Board makes your office run smoother. Visit
Touch N' Go's Website to see how.
Bright Solutions is a team of bright, friendly people who specialize in
preventing and resolving computer problems, data recovery and computer
forensics. Their services have proven invaluable to many individuals, utility
companies, medical and legal offices, corporations, government entities and
professional offices all over the nation.
Touch N' Go Systems is a Windows and Windows NT consulting and
software development Company, specializing in:
- Windows and Windows NT environments, including networks.
- Trouble shooting
- Preparation of World-Wide-Web Hypertext documents (Home Pages, etc.)
- Scanning Services
Return to Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. Home Page.
Comments to E-Mail Us
406 G Street Suite, 210
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
fax (907) 274-9493
Copyright 1995-4/9/2021 by Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. No copyright claim is made to the text of the Opinions.
Last Modified 4/9/2021