Alaska Supreme Court Opinions
Copyright © 1995-2/18/2018 Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Subject index to Alaska Supreme Court Opinions.
Word Search the Alaska Supreme
Older Alaska Supreme Court Opinions .
Alaska Appellate Courts' Case Management System
Recent Alaska Supreme Court Opinions
- Olivera v. Rude-Olivera (2/16/2018) sp-7224
- [Attorneys and Judges] (enhanced fee for party with stronger finances)
- [Evidence] (real estate value, landowner testimony)
- [Procedure, Appellate] (defer to trial court findings)
- [Procedure, Civil] (discovery rules liberally construed; superior court
- [Real Estate] (real estate value, landowner testimony)
- Kessler v. Kessler (2/16/2018) sp-7223
- [Family Law] (transmutation by implied interspousal gift)
- Wassillie v. State (2/16/2018) sp-7222
- [Criminal] (conviction based on flawed indictment)
- [Evidence] (business records exception, police reports)
- State, Dept. of Health & Social Services, Office of Children's Services v. Michelle P. (2/9/2018) sp-7221
- [Family Law] (jurisdiction in CINA case not dependent on disposition
- [Procedure, Civil] (uncontested motion need not be granted))
- [Statutory Construction] (inconsistent court rule and statute)
- Odom v. State, Division of Corporations, Business & Professional Licensing (2/9/2018) sp-7220
- Reeves v. Godspeed Properties, LLC (1/26/2018) sp-7219
- [Real Estate] (interpreting a deed, three-step process; extinguish
easement by prescription)
- Beecher v. City of Cordova (1/19/2018) sp-7218
- [Business, Commercial/Labor Law] (motion for accounting)
- [Procedure, Civil] (motion for accounting)
- Moore v. McGillis (1/12/2018) sp-7217
- [Family Law] (psychological parent; custody change interfere with
telephone communication; reappearance of biological parent;
stepparent support obligation)
- Ruerup v. Ruerup (1/12/2018) sp-7216
- [Family Law] (domestic violence custody presumption; modify or
dissolve protective order)
- Kiva O. v. State, Dept. of Health & Social Services, Office of Children's Services (1/5/2018) sp-7215
- [Constitutional] (right to consent to medical treatment of child)
- [Family Law] ((psychiatric drug for child in OCS custody)
Bright Solutions Inc. in
conjunction with Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. and The
Law Offices of James B. Gottstein are
pleased to present Alaska Supreme Court Opinions.
For more legal resources, visit the
The Alaska Legal Resource Center.
These Opinions were automatically converted to HTML (Hyper-Text Markup Language) format from electronic files provided by the Alaska Court System. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but neither
Bright Solutions Inc., Touch N' Go Systems, Inc.,
The Alaska Legal Resource Center, nor the Law Offices of James B. Gottstein
are responsible for their accuracy or for any damages arising out of any
possible inaccuracy. If any mistakes are found, please let us know -
E-Mail Us or otherwise contact
Bright Solutions Inc.
|Touch N' Go®, the DeskTop In-and-Out Board makes your office run smoother. Visit
Touch N' Go's Website to see how.
Bright Solutions is a team of bright, friendly people who specialize in
preventing and resolving computer problems, data recovery and computer
forensics. Their services have proven invaluable to many individuals, utility
companies, medical and legal offices, corporations, government entities and
professional offices all over the nation.
Touch N' Go Systems is a Windows and Windows NT consulting and
software development Company, specializing in:
- Windows and Windows NT environments, including networks.
- Trouble shooting
- Preparation of World-Wide-Web Hypertext documents (Home Pages, etc.)
- Scanning Services
Return to Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. Home Page.
Comments to E-Mail Us
406 G Street Suite, 210
Anchorage, Alaska 99501
fax (907) 274-9493
Copyright 1995-2/18/2018 by Touch N' Go Systems, Inc. No copyright claim is made to the text of the Opinions.
Last Modified 2/18/2018