- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 309. Absence of Specific Time Provisions; Notice of Termination.
previous: Section 308
. Absence of Specified Place For Delivery.
next: Section 310
. Open Time For Payment or Running of Credit; Authority to Ship Under Reservation.
AS 45.02.309. Absence of Specific Time Provisions; Notice of Termination.
- (a) The time for shipment or delivery or any other action under a contract if not provided in this chapter or agreed upon
is a reasonable time.
- (b) If the contract provides for successive performances but is indefinite in duration, it is valid for a reasonable time,
but, unless otherwise agreed, may be terminated at any time by either party.
- (c) Termination of a contract by one party except on the happening of an agreed event requires that reasonable
notification be received by the other party. An agreement dispensing with notification is invalid if its operation
would be unconscionable.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.