- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 310. Open Time For Payment or Running of Credit; Authority to Ship Under Reservation.
previous: Section 309
. Absence of Specific Time Provisions; Notice of Termination.
next: Section 311
. Options and Cooperation Respecting Performance.
AS 45.02.310. Open Time For Payment or Running of Credit; Authority to Ship Under Reservation.
Unless otherwise agreed,
- (1) payment is due at the time and place at which the buyer is to receive the goods even though the place of shipment is
the place of delivery;
- (2) if the seller is authorized to send the goods, the seller may ship them under reservation and may tender the documents
of title, but the buyer may inspect the goods after their arrival before payment is due unless inspection is
inconsistent with the terms of the contract (AS 45.02.513
- (3) if delivery is authorized and made by way of documents of title otherwise than by (2) of this section then payment is
due at the time and place at which the buyer is to receive the documents regardless of where the goods are to be
- (4) if the seller is required or authorized to ship the goods on credit, the credit period runs from the time of shipment,
but postdating the invoice or delaying its dispatch correspondingly delays the starting of the credit period.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.