- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 308. Absence of Specified Place For Delivery.
previous: Section 307
. Delivery in Single Lot or Several Lots.
next: Section 309
. Absence of Specific Time Provisions; Notice of Termination.
AS 45.02.308. Absence of Specified Place For Delivery.
Unless otherwise agreed
- (1) the place for delivery of goods is the seller's place of business or if the seller has none the seller's residence;
- (2) in a contract for sale of identified goods that to the knowledge of the parties at the time of contracting are in
some other place, that place is the place for their delivery; and
- (3) documents of title may be delivered through customary banking channels.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.