- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 512. Payment By Buyer Before Inspection.
previous: Section 511
. Tender of Payment By Buyer; Payment By Check.
next: Section 513
. Buyer's Right to Inspection of Goods.
AS 45.02.512. Payment By Buyer Before Inspection.
- (a) If the contract requires payment before inspection, nonconformity of the goods does not excuse the buyer from so
making payment unless
- (1) the nonconformity appears without inspection; or
- (2) despite tender of the required documents, the circumstances would justify injunction against honor under AS 45.05.109
- (b) Payment under (a) of this section does not constitute an acceptance of goods or impair the buyer's right to inspect or
any of the buyer's remedies.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.