- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 611. Retraction of Anticipatory Repudiation.
previous: Section 610
. Anticipatory Repudiation.
next: Section 612
. "Installment Contract"; Breach.
AS 45.02.611. Retraction of Anticipatory Repudiation.
- (a) Until the repudiating party's next performance is due, that party can retract the repudiation unless the aggrieved
party has, since the repudiation, cancelled or materially changed the aggrieved party's position or otherwise indicated
that the aggrieved party considers the repudiation final.
- (b) Retraction may be by any method that clearly indicates to the aggrieved party that the repudiating party intends to
perform, but must include any assurance justifiably demanded under the provisions of AS 45.02.609.
- (c) Retraction reinstates the repudiating party's right under the contract with due excuse and allowance to the aggrieved
party for any delay occasioned by the repudiation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.