- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 605. Waiver of Buyer's Objections By Failure to Particularize.
previous: Section 604
. Buyer's Options as to Salvage of Rightfully Rejected Goods.
next: Section 606
. What Constitutes Acceptance of Goods.
AS 45.02.605. Waiver of Buyer's Objections By Failure to Particularize.
- (a) The buyer's failure to state in connection with rejection a particular defect that is ascertainable by reasonable
inspection precludes the buyer from relying on the unstated defect to justify rejection or to establish breach
- (1) if the seller could have cured it if stated seasonably; or
- (2) between merchants if the seller has, after rejection, made a request in writing for a full and final written statement
of all defects on which the buyer proposes to rely.
- (b) Payment against documents made without reservation of rights precludes recovery of the payment for defects apparent on
the face of the documents.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.