- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 2. Sales
- Section 704. Seller's Right to Identify Goods to the Contract Notwithstanding Breach or to Salvage Unfinished Goods.
previous: Section 703
. Seller's Remedies in General.
next: Section 705
. Seller's Stoppage of Delivery in Transit or Otherwise.
AS 45.02.704. Seller's Right to Identify Goods to the Contract Notwithstanding Breach or to Salvage Unfinished Goods.
- (a) An aggrieved seller under AS 45.02.703
- (1) identify to the contract conforming goods not already identified if at the time the seller learned of the breach they
are in the seller's possession or control;
- (2) treat as the subject of resale goods that have demonstrably been intended for the particular contract even though
those goods are unfinished.
- (b) Where the goods are unfinished, an aggrieved seller may in the exercise of reasonable commercial judgment for the
purposes of avoiding loss and of effective realization either complete the manufacture and wholly identify the goods to
the contract or cease manufacture and resell for scrap or salvage value or proceed in any other reasonable manner.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.