Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
previous: Section 998
. Supplemental Housing Development Grants.
next: Section 10
. Findings and Purpose.
Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 10. Findings and Purpose.
- Section 20. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation.
- Section 30. Corporation Governing Body.
- Section 40. Meetings of Board.
- Section 45. Minutes of Meetings.
- Section 50. Administration of Affairs.
- Section 52. Executive Director.
- Section 55. Legal Advisor.
- Section 60. Employment of Personnel.
- Section 70. Personnel Exempt From State Personnel Act.
- Section 80. Interdepartmental Cooperation.
- Section 82. Alaska Housing Finance Revolving Fund.
- Section 83. Bonds For Senior Housing. [Repealed, Sec. 140 Ch 4 Fssla 1992. For Current Law, See AS 18.56.790
- Section 84. International Borrowing.
- Section 85. Investment of State Surplus. [Repealed, Sec. 77 Ch 106 SLA 1980].
- Section 86. Creation of Subsidiaries.
- Section 88. Administrative Procedure.
- Section 89. Compliance With Executive Budget Act; Corporation Finances; Dividend.
- Section 90. General Powers and Limitations.
- Section 91. Home Ownership Assistance Program.
- Section 92. Veterans' Loans For Residential Housing. [Repealed, Sec. 77 Ch 106 SLA 1980. For Current Provisions See AS 18.56.101
- Section 93. Insurance.
- Section 94. New Capital City Mortgage Loans. [Repealed, Sec. 77 Ch 106 SLA 1980].
- Section 95. Mortgage Insurance.
- Section 96. Limitation On Power to Make or Purchase Mortgage Loans.
- Section 97. Collateral For Loans.
- Section 98. Special Mortgage Loan Purchase Program.
- Section 99. Powers of Corporation to Deal in Mortgage Loans.
- Section 100. Housing Development Fund.
- Section 101. Eligibility For Veterans' Interest Rates.
- Section 102. Simplified Refinancing Mortgage Loan Purchase Program. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 41 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 18.56.108].
- Section 103. Federal Taxation of Interest On Bonds and Bond Anticipation Notes.
- Section 104. Allocation of Tax-Exempt Bonds. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 81 SLA 1987].
- Section 105. Allocation of Lending Activities.
- Section 106. Nonconforming Housing Loan Program.
- Section 107. Loan Origination and Service Fees For Rural Areas.
- Section 108. Simplified Refinancing Mortgage Loan Purchase Program.
- Section 109. Teachers' and Nurses' Housing Loan Program.
- Section 110. Bonds and Notes.
- Section 115. Independent Financial Advisor.
- Section 120. Validity of Any Pledge.
- Section 125. Capital Reserve Fund.
- Section 130. Remedies.
- Section 135. Loan Servicing Requirements.
- Section 140. Negotiable Instruments.
- Section 150. Obligations Eligible For Investment.
- Section 160. Refunding Obligations.
- Section 170. Credit of State Not Pledged.
- Section 180. Officers Not Liable.
- Section 190. Tax Exemption.
- Section 200. Annual Report.
- Section 205. Residential Mortgage Assistance For Members of the Alaska Delegation to Congress.
- Section 210. Market Stabilization Powers.
- Section 220. Duty to Advise About Corporation's Programs.
- Section 300. Construction Standards For Housing Eligible For Purchase of Loans.
- Section 390. Definitions For AS 18.56.010
- Section 400. Powers of Corporation Related to Housing Assistance.
- Section 410. Alaska Energy Efficient Home Grant Fund.
- Section 420. Housing Assistance Loan Program.
- Section 430. Home Ownership Assistance Fund.
- Section 440. Limitations On Use of Housing Assistance Loan Program.
- Section 450. Operating Loss Reserve Account.
- Section 460. Security For Loans.
- Section 470. Interest On Loans.
- Section 480. Title.
- Section 490. Restricted Title Loss Reserve Account.
- Section 500. Fire Insurance.
- Section 510. Loan Origination and Servicing.
- Section 520. Appraisals.
- Section 530. Energy Audit Exemption.
- Section 540. Toll-Free Telephone Number.
- Section 550. Field Offices; Contract Services; Assistance to Others.
- Section 560. Demonstration Projects and Information.
- Section 570. Regional Allocation. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 134 SLA 2004].
- Section 580. Loans For Multi-Family Housing.
- Section 590. Annual Report. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 12 SLA 2006].
- Section 600. Definitions.
- Section 650. Low Cost and Low Income Multiple Family Housing Development Fund and Grants.
- Section 700. Senior Housing Office.
- Section 710. Senior Housing Revolving Fund.
- Section 720. Interest Rate. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 84 SLA 1998].
- Section 730. Conditions On Loans.
- Section 740. Fire Insurance.
- Section 750. Loan Origination and Servicing.
- Section 760. Appraisals.
- Section 770. Toll-Free Telephone Number.
- Section 780. Contracting For Services.
- Section 790. Bonds For Senior Housing.
- Section 795. Regulations.
- Section 799. Definitions.
- Section 800. Declaration of Purpose.
- Section 810. Senior Citizens Housing Development.
- Section 850. Home Energy Conservation and Weatherization Program.
- Section 900. Definitions.
Article 01. ALASKA HOUSING FINANCE CORPORATION
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.