Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 106. Nonconforming Housing Loan Program.
previous: Section 105
. Allocation of Lending Activities.
next: Section 107
. Loan Origination and Service Fees For Rural Areas.
AS 18.56.106. Nonconforming Housing Loan Program.
- (a) There is established in the corporation the nonconforming housing loan program to assist persons to purchase housing
that does not conform to minimum building standards under any state or federal program that provides for housing
- (b) The corporation shall adopt regulations under this section that establish conditions and terms for nonconforming
housing loans including terms and conditions relating to owner and nonowner occupancy, the number of loans that may be
made to a single borrower, and borrower eligibility requirements. The corporation shall permit loans under this section
for nonconforming housing located on land to which a borrower has agricultural rights.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.