Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 200. Annual Report.
previous: Section 190
. Tax Exemption.
next: Section 205
. Residential Mortgage Assistance For Members of the Alaska Delegation to Congress.
AS 18.56.200. Annual Report.
- (a) The corporation shall prepare and transmit annually a report accounting to the governor for the efficient discharge of
all responsibility assigned by law or by directive to the corporation. The corporation shall notify the legislature
that the report is available.
- (b) By January 10 of each year, the board shall publish a report of the corporation for distribution. The board shall
notify the governor, legislature, and the public that the report is available. The report shall be written in easily
understandable language. The report must include a financial statement audited by an independent outside auditor, a
statement of corporation investments in mortgage loans under this chapter, including an estimate of market value of the
mortgage loans, a comparison of the corporation performance with the goals of the corporation, and the levels of
bonding and investment activities anticipated in the previous year's report under (c) of this section, and any other
information the board believes would be of interest to the governor, the legislature, and the public. The annual income
statement and balance sheet of the corporation shall be published in at least one newspaper in each judicial district.
The board may also publish other reports it considers desirable to carry out its purpose.
- (c) The corporation shall include in its annual report under (b) of this section an estimate of the investment activity of
the corporation in mortgage loans under this chapter for the following 12-month period and an estimate of the amount of
bonds to be issued for the investments.
- (d) The corporation shall include in its annual report under (b) of this section
- (1) a report of its activities under
- (A) AS 18.55.010
- 18.55.290 (Housing Project and Public Building
- (B) AS 18.55.300
- 18.55.470 (programs of moderate income and rental
- (C) AS 18.55.480
- 18.55.960 (Slum Clearance and Redevelopment Act);
- (2) a summary of its efforts to implement a program to extend the operation of the programs authorized under AS 18.55 and this chapter to rural communities;
- (3) an evaluation of the corporation's ability to fulfill the objectives of AS 18.56.010
(b) - (e); and
- (4) the amount of interest rate, building, and other subsidies for each program of the corporation for which subsidies are
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.