Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 410. Alaska Energy Efficient Home Grant Fund.
previous: Section 400
. Powers of Corporation Related to Housing Assistance.
next: Section 420
. Housing Assistance Loan Program.
AS 18.56.410. Alaska Energy Efficient Home Grant Fund.
- (a) There is established in the corporation the Alaska energy efficient home grant fund consisting of money appropriated
to it by the legislature and deposited in it by the corporation. The corporation shall administer the Alaska energy
efficient home grant fund under the provisions of this section.
- (b) Subject to appropriation, the corporation may grant funds from the Alaska energy efficient home grant fund to agencies
of the state or federal government, individuals, or businesses that retrofit existing single family dwellings or build
new single family dwellings that meet criteria adopted by the corporation.
- (c) The corporation shall adopt guidelines and procedures for the fund after consultation with the board of directors of
the Alaska Craftsman Home Program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.