Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 420. Housing Assistance Loan Program.
previous: Section 410
. Alaska Energy Efficient Home Grant Fund.
next: Section 430
. Home Ownership Assistance Fund.
AS 18.56.420. Housing Assistance Loan Program.
- (a) There is created in the corporation the housing assistance loan program. The corporation shall provide money to
originate, purchase, participate in the purchase of, or refinance
- (1) small community housing mortgage loans;
- (2) loans made for building materials for small community housing;
- (3) loans made for renovations or improvements to small community housing; and
- (4) loans made for the construction of owner-occupied small community housing other than loans to builders or contractors
or loans that compensate an owner for the owner's labor or services in constructing the owner's own housing.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 8 ch 134 SLA 2004].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.