Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 400. Powers of Corporation Related to Housing Assistance.
previous: Section 390
. Definitions For AS 18.56.010
next: Section 410
. Alaska Energy Efficient Home Grant Fund.
AS 18.56.400. Powers of Corporation Related to Housing Assistance.
The board may
- (1) adopt regulations in accordance with AS 18.56.088
to implement AS 18.56.400 - 18.56.600;
- (2) make and execute agreements, contracts, and other instruments necessary or convenient in the exercise of the powers
and functions granted under AS 18.56.400
- (3) purchase or participate in the purchase of small community housing mortgage loans under AS 18.56.400
- (4) purchase or participate in the purchase of loans for building materials for small community housing under AS 18.56.400
- (5) procure insurance against loss in connection with the corporation's functions under AS 18.56.400
- (6) acquire real or personal property, or an interest in real or personal property, by purchase, transfer, or foreclosure,
when the acquisition is necessary or appropriate to protect a loan in which the corporation has an interest; sell,
transfer and convey that property to a buyer; and, if the sale, transfer or conveyance cannot be effected with
reasonable promptness or at a reasonable price, rent or lease the property to a tenant pending the sale, transfer or
- (7) do all acts necessary, convenient, or desirable to carry out the powers expressly granted or necessarily implied in AS
- (8) originate and service direct loans made to qualified buyers under AS 18.56.400
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.