Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 550. Field Offices; Contract Services; Assistance to Others.
previous: Section 540
. Toll-Free Telephone Number.
next: Section 560
. Demonstration Projects and Information.
AS 18.56.550. Field Offices; Contract Services; Assistance to Others.
- (a) The corporation may establish field offices under AS 18.56.400
- 18.56.600, may hire one or more lending officers,
and may contract for the services of
- (1) real property appraisers who are familiar with housing and construction in small communities; and
- (2) engineers who are familiar with engineering problems in arctic and subarctic regions.
- (b) The personnel described in (a) of this section may make visits to small communities to provide preconstruction and
post-construction inspections of real property for which loans are originated or purchased by the corporation in whole
or in part under AS 18.56.420
and to provide assistance to private financial institutions and their borrowers. Authority for final approval of loans
may not be exercised by the personnel described in this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.