Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 490. Restricted Title Loss Reserve Account.
previous: Section 480
next: Section 500
. Fire Insurance.
AS 18.56.490. Restricted Title Loss Reserve Account.
- (a) There is established in the corporation the restricted title loss reserve account. The restricted title loss reserve
account consists of money appropriated to it by the legislature and deposited to it by the corporation, and shall be
administered by the corporation.
- (b) The corporation may withdraw money from the restricted title loss reserve account in an amount equal to the loss to
the corporation on a small community housing mortgage loan originated or purchased in whole or in part by the
corporation if marketable title to the real property used to secure the loan was shown under AS 18.56.480
(b)(2). Money withdrawn from the restricted title loss reserve account under this section shall be deposited in the
Alaska housing finance revolving fund (AS 18.56.082
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.