Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 101. Eligibility For Veterans' Interest Rates.
previous: Section 100
. Housing Development Fund.
next: Section 102
. Simplified Refinancing Mortgage Loan Purchase Program. [Repealed, Sec. 9 Ch 41 SLA 1987. For Current Law, See AS 18.56.108
AS 18.56.101. Eligibility For Veterans' Interest Rates.
The following persons are eligible veterans for the purposes of AS 18.56.098(f) and (g):
- (1) a person who served in the armed forces of the United States for 90 days or more, or whose service was for less than
90 days because of injury or disability incurred in the line of duty, after April 6, 1917, whose discharge was under
- (2) the widow or widower of a member of the armed forces or an eligible veteran if the member or veteran served in the
armed forces for at least 90 days after April 6, 1917, and the veteran's discharge was under honorable conditions;
- (3) a person who has served for not less than five years in the Alaska Army National Guard, or the Alaska Air National
Guard, or a reserve unit of the United States armed forces if the reserve unit required, as a minimum, one weekend each
month of duty and 15 consecutive days of active duty training each year and
- (A) whose discharge was under honorable conditions; or
- (B) who is currently in an active status in the guard or a reserve unit;
- (4) a person who has served as a commissioned officer of the Regular or Reserve Corps of the Public Health Service whose
discharge was under honorable conditions;
- (5) a person who served in the Alaska Territorial Guard for 90 days or more or whose service was for less than 90 days
because of injury or disability incurred in the line of duty;
- (6) the widow or widower of a person who served at least 90 days in the Alaska Territorial Guard.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.