Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 40. Meetings of Board.
previous: Section 30
. Corporation Governing Body.
next: Section 45
. Minutes of Meetings.
AS 18.56.040. Meetings of Board.
- (a) The board shall elect a chairman from among its membership at its annual meeting each year. A majority of the members
constitute a quorum for organizing the board, conducting its business, and exercising the powers of the corporation.
The board shall meet at the call of its chairman. The board shall meet not less than once each three months.
- (b) The board may meet and transact business by electronic media if
- (1) public notice of the time and locations where the meeting will be held by electronic media has been given in the same
manner as if the meeting were held in a single location;
- (2) participants and members of the public in attendance can hear and have the same right to participate in the meeting as
if the meeting were conducted in person; and
- (3) copies of pertinent reference materials, statutes, regulations, and audio-visual materials are reasonably available to
participants and to the public.
- (c) A meeting by electronic media as provided in this section has the same legal effect as a meeting in person.
- (d) For the purposes of this chapter public notice of 24 hours or more is adequate notice of a meeting of the board at
which the issuance of corporation bonds is authorized.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.