Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 580. Loans For Multi-Family Housing.
previous: Section 570
. Regional Allocation. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 134 SLA 2004].
next: Section 590
. Annual Report. [Repealed, Sec. 42 Ch 12 SLA 2006].
AS 18.56.580. Loans For Multi-Family Housing.
- (a) The corporation may use the housing assistance loan program created in AS 18.56.420
to make loans for the purchase, participation in the purchase, origination, development, or refinancing of
multi-family housing in small communities.
- (b) In this section,
- (1) "development" means the construction of a new residence or the acquisition, repair, remodeling, rehabilitation, or
expansion of an existing residence;
- (2) "multi-family housing" means a multi-family residence containing two or more dwelling units that may be
nonowner-occupied or owner-occupied.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.