Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 799. Definitions.
previous: Section 795
next: Section 800
. Declaration of Purpose.
AS 18.56.799. Definitions.
In AS 18.56.700
- (1) "office" means the senior housing office established under AS 18.56.700;
- (2) "senior housing"
- (A) means construction or improvement undertaken primarily to provide dwelling accommodations for older individuals,
including conventional housing, housing for frail elderly, group homes, congregate housing, residential horizontal
property regimes organized under AS 34.07, residential
cooperatives organized under AS 10.15 or AS 34.08, residential condominiums organized under AS 34.08, and other housing that meets special needs of the elderly;
- (B) includes acquisition, construction, or rehabilitation of land, buildings, improvements, and other nonhousing
facilities that are incidental or appurtenant to the housing described in (A) of this paragraph.
Article 05. SENIOR CITIZENS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.