- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
previous: Chapter 6
. Emergency Residential Rent Regulation and Control
next: Section 10
. This Chapter Applicable Only If Declaration Executed and Recorded.
Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
- Section 10. This Chapter Applicable Only If Declaration Executed and Recorded.
- Section 20. Contents of Declaration.
- Section 30. Filing and Recording of Survey Map and Floor Plans With Verified Statement.
- Section 40. Amendment to Declaration in Place of Verified Statement By Architect or Engineer Regarding Floor Plans.
- Section 50. Form of Floor Plans.
- Section 60. Survey Map and Floor Plans Subject to State and Local Laws.
- Section 70. Recording of Instruments Affecting Horizontal Property Regimes.
- Section 80. Apartment Classified as Real Property.
- Section 90. Apartment Ownership and Possession.
- Section 100. Separation of Apartment Ownership From Common Areas and Facilities Ownership Prohibited.
- Section 110. Release or Partial Release From Encumbrance Affecting Apartment With First Conveyance; Partial Waiver of Lien Claims.
- Section 120. Liability of Grantee For Unpaid Common Expenses at Time of Conveyance.
- Section 130. Person Obtaining Possession Upon Foreclosure of Apartment Not Liable For Common Expenses.
- Section 140. Grantee Entitled to Statement of Unpaid Assessments.
- Section 150. Contents of Apartment Deed.
- Section 160. Common Areas and Facilities Ownership.
- Section 170. Nonexclusive Easement to Use Common Areas and Facilities.
- Section 180. Alteration of Common Areas and Facilities Ownership.
- Section 190. Partition of Common Areas and Facilities Ownership Prohibited.
- Section 200. Maintenance, Repair and Replacement of Common Areas and Facilities.
- Section 210. Waiver of Liability For Share of Common Expenses Prohibited.
- Section 220. Collection of Unpaid Common Expenses From Apartment Owner.
- Section 230. Unpaid Common Expense is Lien On Apartment; Order of Lien Priority.
- Section 240. Common Expense Lien Foreclosure.
- Section 250. Action to Recover a Judgment For Unpaid Common Expenses Does Not Waive Lien.
- Section 260. Causes of Action Relating to Common Areas and Facilities.
- Section 270. Service of Process On Two or More Apartment Owners.
- Section 280. Receipts and Expenditures Records to Be Kept.
- Section 290. Examination By Apartment Owner of Receipts and Expenditures.
- Section 300. Determination to Be Made By Apartment Owners If Property Destroyed.
- Section 310. Action For Partition If Apartment Owners Fail to Act.
- Section 320. Distribution of Funds From Partition Sale.
- Section 330. Removal of Property From the Provisions of This Chapter.
- Section 340. Ownership of Property Upon Removal From the Provisions of This Chapter.
- Section 350. Removal of Property Does Not Bar Subsequent Resubmission Under This Chapter.
- Section 360. Strict Compliance With Bylaws By Apartment Owner Necessary.
- Section 370. Unanimous Consent of All Apartment Owners Needed For Certain Work On Individual Apartment.
- Section 380. Common Profits and Expenses Shared By Apartment Owners.
- Section 390. Persons Subject to This Chapter.
- Section 400. Insurance of Property.
- Section 410. Liens Against Property, Apartments, Common Areas, and Facilities.
- Section 420. Removal of Lien Against Two or More Apartments.
- Section 430. Assessment and Taxation of Apartments.
- Section 440. Interpretation of Local Ordinances, Resolutions, or Zoning Laws.
- Section 450. Definitions.
- Section 460. Short Title.
Article 01. FORMATION OF HORIZONTAL PROPERTY REGIMES
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.