- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
- Section 10. This Chapter Applicable Only If Declaration Executed and Recorded.
previous: Chapter 7
. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
next: Section 20
. Contents of Declaration.
AS 34.07.010. This Chapter Applicable Only If Declaration Executed and Recorded.
- (a) This chapter is applicable only to property, the sole owner or all of the owners of which submit it to the horizontal
property regime by executing and recording a declaration under (c) of this section and AS 34.07.020.
- (b) A declaration or any amendment to the declaration is not valid unless recorded.
- (c) The declaration shall be recorded in the recording district in which the property is located.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.