- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
- Section 150. Contents of Apartment Deed.
previous: Section 140
. Grantee Entitled to Statement of Unpaid Assessments.
next: Section 160
. Common Areas and Facilities Ownership.
AS 34.07.150. Contents of Apartment Deed.
An apartment deed must include
- (1) a description of the land as provided in AS 34.07.020
, or the post office address of the property, and in either case, the date of recording of the declaration and its
volume, page, and receiving number;
- (2) the apartment number of the apartment in the declaration and any other data necessary for its proper identification;
- (3) a statement of the use for which the apartment is intended and any restrictions on its use;
- (4) the percentage of undivided interest appertaining to the apartment, the common areas and facilities and limited common
areas and facilities appertaining to it, if any; and
- (5) any further details that the grantor and grantee may set out consistent with the declaration and with this chapter.
Article 03. COMMON AREAS AND FACILITIES OWNED WITH APARTMENTS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.