- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
- Section 200. Maintenance, Repair and Replacement of Common Areas and Facilities.
previous: Section 190
. Partition of Common Areas and Facilities Ownership Prohibited.
next: Section 210
. Waiver of Liability For Share of Common Expenses Prohibited.
AS 34.07.200. Maintenance, Repair and Replacement of Common Areas and Facilities.
- (a) The necessary work of maintenance, repair, and replacement of the common areas and facilities and the making of an
addition or improvement may be carried out only as provided in this chapter and in the bylaws.
- (b) The association of apartment owners has the irrevocable right, to be exercised by the manager or board of directors,
to have access to each apartment from time to time during reasonable hours as may be necessary for
- (1) the maintenance, repair, or replacement of any of the common areas and facilities in it, or accessible from it; or
- (2) making emergency repairs in the apartment necessary to prevent damage to the common areas and facilities or to another
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.