- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
- Section 190. Partition of Common Areas and Facilities Ownership Prohibited.
previous: Section 180
. Alteration of Common Areas and Facilities Ownership.
next: Section 200
. Maintenance, Repair and Replacement of Common Areas and Facilities.
AS 34.07.190. Partition of Common Areas and Facilities Ownership Prohibited.
- (a) The common areas and facilities shall remain undivided and an apartment owner or other person may not bring an action
for partition or division of any part, unless the property has been removed from the provisions of this chapter under
- 34.07.340. Any covenant to the contrary is void.
- (b) Nothing in this chapter limits the right of partition by a husband and wife owning as tenants by the entirety or by
the owners in common of one or more of the apartments as to the ownership of the apartment or apartments.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.