- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 7. Horizontal Property Regimes Act
- Section 320. Distribution of Funds From Partition Sale.
previous: Section 310
. Action For Partition If Apartment Owners Fail to Act.
next: Section 330
. Removal of Property From the Provisions of This Chapter.
AS 34.07.320. Distribution of Funds From Partition Sale.
- (a) The net proceeds of a sale of the property conducted in an action for partition started under AS 34.07.310
shall be considered as one fund.
- (b) The fund shall be divided into separate shares, one for each apartment owner in a percentage equal to the percentage
of undivided interest that the owner has in the property.
- (c) After first paying out of the respective share of each apartment owner, all mortgages, deeds of trust, and liens on
the undivided interest in the property owned by the apartment owner, the balance remaining in each share shall be
distributed to each apartment owner respectively.
Article 05. REMOVAL OF PROPERTY FROM THE HORIZONTAL PROPERTY REGIME
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.