Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 450. Operating Loss Reserve Account.
previous: Section 440
. Limitations On Use of Housing Assistance Loan Program.
next: Section 460
. Security For Loans.
AS 18.56.450. Operating Loss Reserve Account.
- (a) There is established an operating loss reserve account for the purpose of meeting legal expenses incurred through the
foreclosure of properties acquired by the corporation under AS 18.56.400
(6) and making repairs to these properties so that they may be sold to new buyers.
- (b) The operating reserve loss account consists of money appropriated to it by the legislature and deposited in it by the
corporation. To the extent that money is paid out of the operating loss reserve account for the purposes stated in this
section, this money shall be replaced with money received as interest on loans authorized by AS 18.56.400
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.