Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 730. Conditions On Loans.
previous: Section 720
. Interest Rate. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 84 SLA 1998].
next: Section 740
. Fire Insurance.
AS 18.56.730. Conditions On Loans.
- (a) The corporation shall adopt regulations under AS 18.56.088
(a) and (b) establishing acceptable security for loans originated or purchased in whole or in part under AS 18.56.700
- (b) The corporation
- (1) may condition a loan under AS 18.56.700
- 18.56.799 on an agreement by the borrower to
maintain the financed project as senior housing for a time period specified by the corporation; and
- (2) shall establish by regulation the criteria it will use for specifying time periods under (1) of this subsection and
for determining under what circumstances the time periods can be decreased after the loan is made.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.