Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 710. Senior Housing Revolving Fund.
previous: Section 700
. Senior Housing Office.
next: Section 720
. Interest Rate. [Repealed, Sec. 7 Ch 84 SLA 1998].
AS 18.56.710. Senior Housing Revolving Fund.
- (a) The senior housing revolving fund is established. The revolving fund consists of appropriations made to it by the
legislature, the proceeds of bonds sold under AS 18.56.790
, repayments of principal and interest on loans made or purchased from assets of the fund, and money or other assets
transferred to the revolving fund by the corporation. The corporation may
- (1) pledge amounts deposited in the revolving fund for bonds issued under AS 18.56.790
- (2) use amounts deposited in the fund for making, purchasing, or participating in
- (A) senior housing mortgage loans;
- (B) loans made for building materials for senior housing;
- (C) loans made for renovation or improvement of or for senior housing, including loans for renovation or improvement of
congregate or individual residences; and
- (D) loans made for the construction of senior housing.
- (b) For each loan proposed to be made under AS 18.56.700
- 18.56.799, the corporation shall determine the
financial feasibility of the project for which the loan would be used and the extent to which the project would meet
senior housing needs in the area for which it is proposed.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.