Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 790. Bonds For Senior Housing.
previous: Section 780
. Contracting For Services.
next: Section 795
AS 18.56.790. Bonds For Senior Housing.
- (a) Under the procedures of this chapter, the corporation may issue bonds in a total amount not exceeding $30,000,000 to
fund senior housing loans made under AS 18.56.700
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 84 SLA 1998].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 7 ch 84 SLA 1998].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 8 ch 84 SLA 1998].
- (e) In this section, "bond" has the meaning given in AS 18.56.390
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.