Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 18. Health, Safety, and Housing
- Chapter 56. Alaska Housing Finance Corporation
- Section 850. Home Energy Conservation and Weatherization Program.
previous: Section 810
. Senior Citizens Housing Development.
next: Section 900
AS 18.56.850. Home Energy Conservation and Weatherization Program.
- (a) The corporation shall plan, study, implement, and assist programs for home energy conservation and weatherization
including, without limitation, the
- (1) Alaska craftsman home program;
- (2) energy rated homes of Alaska program;
- (3) home energy loan program;
- (4) rural capital retrofit program; and
- (5) low income weatherization program.
- (b) In the development of a home energy conservation or weatherization program under (a) of this section, the corporation
may not consider the value of Alaska longevity bonus payments under AS 47.45 or permanent fund dividends under AS 43.23 in determining whether a person meets income guidelines
established under AS 18.56.088
and (a) of this section for a state or, to the extent permitted by federal law, a federal energy conservation or
Article 07. GENERAL PROVISIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.