- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
previous: Section 120
next: Section 10
. Persons Who May Qualify For Longevity Bonus.
Chapter 45. Older Alaskans
- Section 10. Persons Who May Qualify For Longevity Bonus.
- Section 20. Continuous Eligibility Procedures.
- Section 30. Absence From the State.
- Section 35. Unpaid Sabbaticals. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 78 SLA 2002].
- Section 40. Disqualification.
- Section 45. Reapplication After Disqualification. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 78 SLA 2002].
- Section 50. Department Hearing.
- Section 60. Legal Remedy.
- Section 70. Unqualified Persons.
- Section 80. Accrual of Bonuses.
- Section 90. Alaska Longevity Bonus Fund. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 42 SLA 1997].
- Section 100. Regulations.
- Section 110. Treasurer of System.
- Section 120. Exemption From State and Local Taxation and From Debt Collection.
- Section 122. Eligibility For Public Assistance.
- Section 130. Death or Cessation of Residency.
- Section 140. Penalty For False Statements.
- Section 150. Definitions.
- Section 160. Administrative Procedure Act Not Applicable.
- Section 170. Purpose. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 38 SLA 1984].
- Section 200. Alaska Commission On Aging.
- Section 210. Meetings and Officers.
- Section 220. Compensation.
- Section 230. Executive Director.
- Section 240. Powers, Duties, and Limitations.
- Section 290. Definitions.
- Section 300. Senior Care Program. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 89 SLA 2005, Effective June 30, 2007].
- Section 301. Alaska Senior Benefit Payment Program.
- Section 302. Cash Assistance Benefits.
- Section 304. Continuation of Benefits.
- Section 306. Appeal Rights.
- Section 308. Ability to Recover or Recoup Improper Assistance or Benefits.
- Section 309. Definitions.
- Section 310. - 47.45.390l Cash Assistance Benefit; Prescription Drug Benefit; Continuation of Benefits; Appeal Rights; Ability to Recover or Recoup Improper Assistance Benefits; Alaska Senior Care Fund; Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 89 SLA 2005, Effective June 30, 2007].
Article 01. ALASKA LONGEVITY BONUS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.