Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
previous: Section 903
. Short Title.
next: Section 10
. Creation of Child Support Services Agency.
Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 10. Creation of Child Support Services Agency.
- Section 20. Duties and Responsibilities of the Agency.
- Section 22. Establishment and Enforcement Requests From Other States.
- Section 25. Rate of Interest.
- Section 30. Establishment of Fund.
- Section 40. Determination of Paternity.
- Section 45. Determination of Support Obligation.
- Section 50. Legal Assistance.
- Section 60. Order of Support.
- Section 61. Payment of Support to 18-Year-Olds.
- Section 62. Income Withholding Order For Support.
- Section 63. Medical Support Order.
- Section 65. Waiver of Child Support.
- Section 70. Order to Assign Wages For Support.
- Section 75. Employment Information.
- Section 80. Enforcement of Support Orders.
- Section 85. Subpoenas.
- Section 86. Subpoenas Issued By Agency of Another State.
- Section 90. Reducing Arrears to Judgment. [Repealed, Sec. 24 Ch 126 SLA 1977. Formerly AS 47.23.090
- Section 95. Agency Exempt From Execution.
- Section 100. All Persons May Use Agency.
- Section 103. Payments to Agency.
- Section 105. Audit of Collections.
- Section 107. Certification of Arrears.
- Section 110. [Renumbered as AS 25.27.900
- Section 120. Obligor Liable For Public Assistance Furnished Obligee.
- Section 125. Accounting and Disposition of Federal Receipts and Agency Collections.
- Section 130. Subrogation of State.
- Section 135. Limitation On Actions to Establish Child Support Obligation.
- Section 140. Authority and Procedures to Administratively Establish and Enforce Support Obligation.
- Section 150. Initiation of Administrative Enforcement of Orders; Required Notice.
- Section 160. Initiation of Administrative Action to Establish Support Duty; Required Notice.
- Section 165. Determination of Paternity in An Administrative Proceeding.
- Section 166. Disestablishment of Paternity.
- Section 167. Contempt of Order For Genetic Testing.
- Section 170. Hearings in Administrative Action to Establish Support Duty.
- Section 180. Administrative Findings and Decision.
- Section 190. Modification of Administrative Finding or Decision.
- Section 193. Periodic Review or Adjustment of Support Orders.
- Section 194. Processing Time For Modification of Support Orders.
- Section 195. Relief From Administrative Order.
- Section 200. Use of Standards in Administrative Determinations of Support Amounts.
- Section 210. Judicial Review of Administrative Decisions and Actions.
- Section 220. Procedure in Judicial Reviews.
- Section 225. Support Payment Obligations as Judgments.
- Section 226. Collection of Past Due Support.
- Section 227. Nature of Remedies.
- Section 228. Court Costs.
- Section 230. Assertion Recording, and Effect of Lien.
- Section 240. Service of Lien.
- Section 244. Adverse Action Against Delinquent Obligor's Occupational License.
- Section 246. Adverse Action Against Delinquent Obligor's Driver's License.
- Section 250. Order to Withhold and Deliver.
- Section 253. Earnings Subject to An Order or Lien.
- Section 255. Disposition of Payments Under Income Withholding Orders.
- Section 260. Civil Liability Upon Failure to Comply With An Order or Lien.
- Section 265. Method of Service; Notification of Change of Address.
- Section 270. Judicial Relief From Administrative Execution.
- Section 273. Reporting of Payment Information Concerning Delinquent Obligors.
- Section 275. Nondisclosure of Information in Exceptional Circumstances.
- Section 278. Payments Not Disbursed.
- Section 279. Voiding of Fraudulent Transfers Made to Avoid Payment of Child Support.
- Section 280. Severability: Alternative When Method of Notification Held Invalid.
- Section 300. Requests Pertaining to Remarriage.
- Section 320. Interest On Agency Return of Certain Overpayments.
- Section 900. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.