Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 80. Enforcement of Support Orders.
previous: Section 75
. Employment Information.
next: Section 85
AS 25.27.080. Enforcement of Support Orders.
- (a) A court order requiring payment of child support shall be modified to order payments be made to the agency upon
- (b) The agency on behalf of the custodian or the state shall take all necessary action permitted by law to enforce child
support orders, including petitioning the court for orders to aid in the enforcement of child support.
- (c) The determination or enforcement of a duty of support is unaffected by any interference by the custodian of the child
with rights of custody or visitation granted by a court. When the agency appears on behalf of a child in an action
seeking to establish or enforce support, the court may not adjudicate custody, visitation, or property rights in the
- (d) An order of arrest may not be issued in the enforcement of child support unless the court has reason to believe that
the obligor may flee the jurisdiction or unless the obligor has been ordered to appear in the action and has failed to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.