Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 125. Accounting and Disposition of Federal Receipts and Agency Collections.
previous: Section 120
. Obligor Liable For Public Assistance Furnished Obligee.
next: Section 130
. Subrogation of State.
AS 25.27.125. Accounting and Disposition of Federal Receipts and Agency Collections.
- (a) Federal incentive payments received by the state under 42 U.S.C. 658 shall be deposited in the general fund and the
commissioner of administration shall separately account for the payments. The annual estimated balance in the account
may be used by the legislature to make appropriations to the Department of Revenue to carry out the purposes of AS 25.27.020
- (b) The annual estimated balance in the account maintained by the commissioner of administration under AS 37.05.142
may be used by the legislature to make appropriations to the Department of Health and Social Services to carry out the
purposes of AS 47.14.100
- 47.14.130 and AS 47.27.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.