Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 273. Reporting of Payment Information Concerning Delinquent Obligors.
previous: Section 270
. Judicial Relief From Administrative Execution.
next: Section 275
. Nondisclosure of Information in Exceptional Circumstances.
AS 25.27.273. Reporting of Payment Information Concerning Delinquent Obligors.
- (a) The agency may provide to credit bureaus or lending institutions of any kind information about delinquent support owed
by obligors. The information provided must consist solely of the payment history of the obligor.
- (b) Upon an obligor's payment of delinquent support, the agency shall immediately notify all credit bureaus and lending
institutions that were furnished information about the obligor under (a) of this section that the obligor is no longer
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.