Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 167. Contempt of Order For Genetic Testing.
previous: Section 166
. Disestablishment of Paternity.
next: Section 170
. Hearings in Administrative Action to Establish Support Duty.
AS 25.27.167. Contempt of Order For Genetic Testing.
- (a) If a person who is located in this state fails to comply with an order for genetic testing issued by the agency in
this state, or the tribunal of another state, the agency in this state may certify the facts to the superior court of
- (b) Upon certification under (a) of this section, the court shall issue an order directing the person to appear and show
cause why the person should not be punished for contempt. The order and a copy of the certified statement shall be
served on the person in the manner required for service of court orders to show cause.
- (c) After service under (b) of this section, the court has jurisdiction of the matter brought under this section.
- (d) The law of this state applicable to contempt of a court order applies to a proceeding for contempt of order for
genetic testing brought under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.