Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 180. Administrative Findings and Decision.
previous: Section 170
. Hearings in Administrative Action to Establish Support Duty.
next: Section 190
. Modification of Administrative Finding or Decision.
AS 25.27.180. Administrative Findings and Decision.
- (a) Within 20 days after the date of the hearing, the hearing officer shall adopt findings and a decision determining
whether paternity is established and whether a duty of support exists, and, if a duty of support is found, the decision
- (1) unless a medical support order only is being established, the amount of periodic payments or sum for which the alleged
obligor is found to be responsible; and
- (2) the parents' respective responsibilities for the costs of the child's health care; this medical support order must be
in compliance with AS 25.27.060
- (b) Liability to the state under AS 25.27.120
is limited to the amount for which the obligor is found to be responsible under (a) of this section.
- (c) A decision regarding support rendered under (a) of this section is modified to the extent that a subsequent order,
judgment, or decree of a superior court is inconsistent with the decision entered under (a) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.