Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 195. Relief From Administrative Order.
previous: Section 194
. Processing Time For Modification of Support Orders.
next: Section 200
. Use of Standards in Administrative Determinations of Support Amounts.
AS 25.27.195. Relief From Administrative Order.
- (a) A clerical mistake in an administrative order issued by the agency or an error arising from an oversight or omission
by the agency may be corrected by the agency at any time on the motion of an obligor.
- (b) Upon the motion of an obligor, the agency may, at any time, vacate an administrative support order issued by the
agency under AS 25.27.160
that was based on a default amount rather than on the obligor's actual ability to pay.
- (c) Before an order may be corrected or vacated under (a) or (b) of this section, the agency must send notice of the
intended action to the obligor and the custodian and provide an adequate opportunity for the obligor and custodian to
be heard on the issue.
- (d) If an order is vacated under (b) of this section, the agency may at the same time issue a new order establishing a
support amount, based on information about the obligor's income or on the Alaska average wage standard, for periods of
time covered by the previous order. Upon issuance of the new order, the agency may adjust the obligor's account to
reflect the support amounts established in the new order. In no case may the agency adjust the obligor's account below
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.