Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 253. Earnings Subject to An Order or Lien.
previous: Section 250
. Order to Withhold and Deliver.
next: Section 255
. Disposition of Payments Under Income Withholding Orders.
AS 25.27.253. Earnings Subject to An Order or Lien.
- (a) A person, political subdivision, or department of the state shall withhold the earnings of the obligor subject to an
order or lien at each succeeding interval of payment until the entire amount of the debt stated in the order to
withhold and deliver has been withheld.
- (b) An order to withhold and deliver issued to the Department of Revenue remains in effect throughout the calendar year in
which it is served. That order applies to any tax refund or other disbursements to which the obligor is entitled even
if the tax refund or disbursement is issued more than 30 days after service of the order.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.