Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 255. Disposition of Payments Under Income Withholding Orders.
previous: Section 253
. Earnings Subject to An Order or Lien.
next: Section 260
. Civil Liability Upon Failure to Comply With An Order or Lien.
AS 25.27.255. Disposition of Payments Under Income Withholding Orders.
- (a) The agency shall pay to the obligee all money recovered by the agency from the obligor under an income withholding
order except for court costs and money assigned to the agency under AS 25.27.120
- 25.27.130. However, if there is more than one
income withholding order under this chapter against an obligor, the agency shall allocate amounts available for
withholding in a manner that gives priority to current support up to the limits imposed under 15 U.S.C. 1673(b) (sec.
303(b), Consumer Credit Protection Act). Notwithstanding the priority given to current support, the agency shall
establish procedures for allocation of support among obligees so that in no case will the allocation result in a
withholding order for one obligee not being implemented.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 34 ch 7 FSSLA 1994].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 34 ch 7 FSSLA 1994].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.