Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 25. Marital and Domestic Relations
- Chapter 27. Child Support Services Agency
- Section 86. Subpoenas Issued By Agency of Another State.
previous: Section 85
next: Section 90
. Reducing Arrears to Judgment. [Repealed, Sec. 24 Ch 126 SLA 1977. Formerly AS 47.23.090
AS 25.27.086. Subpoenas Issued By Agency of Another State.
- (a) If the child support enforcement agency of another state issues a subpoena regarding persons, books, records, or
documents in this state, the subpoena must be complied with as if it were issued by this state's child support services
- (1) the subpoena is for obtaining
- (A) financial or other information needed to establish, modify, or enforce a support order; or
- (B) information needed to determine or disestablish the paternity of a child under the laws of the state in which the
subpoena was issued; and
- (2) the issuing agency complied with AS 25.27.085
- (b) The procedures in or adopted under AS 25.27.085
(c) and (d) apply to a person who is issued a subpoena described in (a) of this section.
- (c) The child support services agency of this state shall enforce a subpoena described in (a) of this section and shall
provide the opportunity for conference and issue any order under AS 25.27.085
(c) and (d) on behalf of the issuing agency. AS 25.27.085
(e) applies to an order under this subsection.
- (d) The penalties provided in AS 25.27.085
apply regarding a subpoena described in (a) of this section.
- (e) Nothing in this section limits the ability of a child support enforcement agency of another state to make other lawful
requests for information in this state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.