- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 21. Department of Administration
previous: Chapter 20
. Yukon - Taiya Commission
next: Section 10
. Commissioner of Administration.
Chapter 21. Department of Administration
- Section 10. Commissioner of Administration.
- Section 20. Duties of Department.
- Section 25. Contracts to Operate Vending Facilities in State Buildings. [Repealed, Sec. 62 Ch 21 SLA 1985].
- Section 30. Contracting With United States.
- Section 35. State Veterans' Home Facilities. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, Sec. 88 (2003)].
- Section 40. Records or Accounts of Claims and Warrants.
- Section 45. Information Services Fund; Charges.
- Section 50. Penalty For Allowance of False, Unjust or Illegal Claims. [Repealed, Sec. 4 Ch 51 SLA 1985].
- Section 60. Recording. [Repealed, E.O. No. 40, Sec. 6 (1979)].
- Section 100. - 44.21.130l Pioneers' Home Advisory Board. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, Sec. 88 (2003). For Current Law, See AS 44.29.500
- Section 150. Declaration of Purpose.
- Section 160. Powers and Duties of Department.
- Section 170. Definitions.
- Section 200. - 44.21.240l Alaska Commission On Aging. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, Sec. 88 (2003). For Current Law, See AS 47.45.200
- Section 231. - 44.21.239l Long-Term Care Ombudsman. [Repealed, Sec. 10, E.O. No. 102. For Current Law, See AS 47.62.010
- Section 241. - 44.21.255. Alaska Council On Science and Technology. [Repealed, Sec. 63 Ch 21 SLA 1985. For Current Law, See AS 37.17 and as 44.19.255
- Section 256. Creation of Alaska Public Broadcasting Commission.
- Section 258. Membership and Term of Office.
- Section 260. Compensation and Expenses.
- Section 262. Chairman.
- Section 264. Purpose of the Commission.
- Section 266. Duties of the Commission.
- Section 268. Powers of the Commission.
- Section 270. Commercial Broadcasting.
- Section 290. Definitions.
- Section 300. Telecommunications Divisions. [Repealed, E.O. No. 66, Sec. 6 (1987)].
- Section 305. Commissioner's Responsibility.
- Section 310. Telecommunications Powers and Duties.
- Section 315. Telecommunications Services.
- Section 320. Telecommunications Operations.
- Section 330. Definitions.
- Section 350. Powers and Duties.
- Section 390. Definitions.
- Section 400. Public Advocacy Office Established.
- Section 410. Powers and Duties.
- Section 415. Office of Elder Fraud and Assistance.
- Section 420. Employment of Office Personnel.
- Section 430. Attorneys Engaged By Public Advocacy Office.
- Section 440. Conflicts of Interests.
- Section 450. Civil Liability of Volunteer Guardians.
- Section 460. Nonattorney Volunteer Guardians Ad Litem.
- Section 470. Definition.
- Section 500. - 44.21.508l Office of Equal Employment Opportunity. [Repealed, E.O. No. 91 Sec. 3 (1995)].
Article 01. DEPARTMENT FUNCTIONS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.