- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 21. Department of Administration
- Section 305. Commissioner's Responsibility.
previous: Section 300
. Telecommunications Divisions. [Repealed, E.O. No. 66, Sec. 6 (1987)].
next: Section 310
. Telecommunications Powers and Duties.
AS 44.21.305. Commissioner's Responsibility.
The commissioner shall
- (1) provide executive direction for the activities of the department related to telecommunications; and
- (2) assure that department activities in no way constitute an influence on the content or airing of programming, and
report to the governor and the Alaska Public Broadcasting Commission any request or attempt by an employee of the state
to influence the content or airing of program material.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.