- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 21. Department of Administration
- Section 390. Definitions.
previous: Section 350
. Powers and Duties.
next: Section 400
. Public Advocacy Office Established.
AS 44.21.390. Definitions.
In AS 44.21.350 - 44.21.390,
- (1) "commissioner" means the commissioner of administration;
- (2) "state agencies" means all departments, divisions, and offices in the executive branch of state government;
it does not mean the Alaska Railroad Corporation, the University of Alaska, or an agency of the judicial or legislative branches of
Article 06. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ADVOCACY
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.