- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 21. Department of Administration
- Section 40. Records or Accounts of Claims and Warrants.
previous: Section 35
. State Veterans' Home Facilities. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, Sec. 88 (2003)].
next: Section 45
. Information Services Fund; Charges.
AS 44.21.040. Records or Accounts of Claims and Warrants.
- (a) The Department of Administration shall keep books of account in permanent form of the claims presented and of the
disbursements made. These records must show
- (1) the name of the claimant;
- (2) the amount of the claim;
- (3) the date of its presentation;
- (4) the date of its allowance or disallowance;
- (5) the date and number of each disbursement made;
- (6) the name of the payee; and
- (7) the appropriation from which the disbursement is made.
- (b) The Department of Administration shall keep on file all original bills and claims presented, with the vouchers.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.