- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 47. Welfare, Social Services and Institutions
- Chapter 62. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Section 10. Office Established.
previous: Chapter 62
. Office of the Long Term Care Ombudsman
next: Section 15
. Duties and Powers of the Long Term Care Ombudsman.
AS 47.62.010. Office Established.
- (a) The office of the long term care ombudsman is established in the Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority (AS 47.30.011
- (b) The ombudsman shall be hired by the authority. A member of the authority who has a financial interest in a long term
care facility in the state, or who has any other conflict of interest, may not participate in the hiring of the
ombudsman. The ombudsman is a full-time position in the classified service. The ombudsman shall be compensated at no
less than Range 21 of the pay plan for state employees under AS 39.27.011
- (c) The ombudsman may not have a financial interest in a long term care facility in the state. The authority shall adopt
regulations to ensure that the ombudsman, and employees and volunteers of the office, do not have a conflict of
interest or an appearance of a conflict of interest.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.