- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 21. Department of Administration
- Section 170. Definitions.
previous: Section 160
. Powers and Duties of Department.
next: Section 200
. - 44.21.240l Alaska Commission On Aging. [Repealed, E.O. No. 108, Sec. 88 (2003). For Current Law, See AS 47.45.200
AS 44.21.170. Definitions.
In AS 44.21.150
- (1) "automatic data processing" means
- (A) those methods of processing data by using electrical accounting machinery (EAM) or electronic data processing
equipment (EDP), including the activities and devices required to prepare data for automatic data processing;
- (B) data communications devices and those systems used with automatic data processing equipment in the transmission and
reception of data; and
- (C) activities related to the design and development of automatic data processing systems;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of administration;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Administration.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.